Come join our Team. We are currently hiring for an Account Manager to join our Sales Team. Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / about / careers.
Account Managers are responsible for all aspects of product sales with their accounts. This includes maintaining existing relationships with stores and distributors in the area, as well as seeking out new opportunities for additional sales.
1. 4 year Business degree and a minimum of 5 years’ general sales experience, working with dealers and outside sales reps. Manufacturing environment preferred. Other education and experience may be considered.
2. 2+ years industry experience (firearms, military, hunting, outdoor) is required. Training on PROOF products will be conducted upon hire.
3. Experience in selling to Independent Rifle dealers and big box sporting goods preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to utilize computer programs including, but not limited to, Internet, MS Office tools such as Word, Excel.
5. Able to deliver PowerPoint presentations to a group of customers.
6. Proven ability to work well under pressure in a business environment while completing tasks in an organized and accurate manner.
7. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form with customers, co-workers, and supervisors incorporating a positive attitude and persuasive tactics as necessary.
8. Ability to manage multiple priorities. Proactively managing time spent on critical factors that drive productivity, revenue growth and bottom-line results.
9. Highly organized and driven by success, achievement and recognition.
1. Develop and grow independent dealer base.
2. Develop relationships with key account box and online retailers.
3. Delivering sales presentations, sales pitches, and business planning.
4. Work with outside sales reps to include development of sales training for the field, working promotions at retail/dealers and traveling to key accounts.
5. Work with key accounts on forecasting and business planning.
6. Consistently update their knowledge of their company’s products and then develop presentations to distributors to help sell new products.
7. Manage and support outside sales groups, including training, tracking, sales / account analysis, and reporting.
8. Acquire sales data and analyze trends in inventory and sales to determine future company production and help direct proper areas of focus for future development
9. Qualify, travel to, and acquire new dealer accounts (regional / national), as well as attend trade shows, promotional events, and training events.
10. Engage in prospecting and direct sales activities to OEM, private label, and distributor customers, utilizing traditional and online methods and tactics. Actively expand existing customer base, as well as develop new and alternative markets and channels.
11. Consult / advise customers with company products and technical information. Represent company as first point of contact and “technical voice” of Proof Research.
12. Perform complete sales process from order creation through order fulfillment.
13. Cultivate and build personal relationships with client contacts. Develop solid understanding of customer business issues and needs.
14. Prepare and manage sales proposals, promotions, dealer specials, and in-store imaging / POP efforts.
15. Proactively and re-actively work with customer Product Merchandisers to ensure Proof Research products are included / expanded / marketed within customer product offering.
16. Acquire, manage and communicate forecasting, ordering, inventory maintenance, delivery, and payment activities between customer and Proof Research..
17. Make every effort to produce satisfactory sales volumes and gross profit for the Company. It is expected that performance and results will improve year over year.
18. Perform other, as needed, inside / outside sales and customer relation activities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed/assigned. This individual has the responsibility & authority to carry out tasks assigned by management.
Generally, the schedule is Monday-Friday during standard business hours as dictated by company.
This position requires the flexibility to travel as needed (customer sites, trade shows/sales events, etc.) in accordance with Proof travel policy. Extensive travel up to 50% or more may be required. A valid driver’s license is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk and sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach, stretch, or bend with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds with reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or handle materials. Proper lifting techniques required.
Come join our Team. We are currently hiring for a Weapons Development Engineer. Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / about / careers. Job Objective Plans, organizes, and executes product development activities for the various components of the firearms systems to meet company objectives for new products and improvements […]Industrial Chemist I
Come join our Team in Moraine Ohio! We are currently hiring for an Industrial Chemist I. Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers Job Objective This position will be an integral part of our production and product development teams. The position is primarily focused on the […]