Come join our Team! We are currently hiring for an Accounting Technician.
Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers
Under general supervision, performs responsible accounting support and administrative work in the preparation, processing, maintenance and verification of accounting documents and records, such as utility billing, business license renewal, payroll and/or accounts payable/receivable; and performs related duties as assigned. Under direction, Accounting Technician perform the full range of assigned duties in the accounting technician function. This class differs from the lower-level class in the skill level required and the complexity, variety of assigned tasks and independence with which work is performed.
1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience in a related position preferred. Other equivalent education and relevant experience will be considered.
2. Proven ability to demonstrate knowledge of Accounting principles and functions.
3. Manufacturing accounting experience preferred, but not required.
4. Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), intermediate skillset in Excel. Knowledge of pivot tables and vlookup is a plus.
5. Experience working in an ERP system, E2 Mfg experience a plus.
6. Demonstrated ability to organize multiple tasks while ensuring accurate and timely task completion.
7. Demonstrated ability to communicate changes efficiently and effectively.
8. Required to maintain confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things.
9. Proven ability to effectively communicate, in both written and verbal form, and excellent interpersonal skills with customers, managers, and co-workers while maintaining a positive and professional environment.
10. Knowledge of centralized billing process and reporting desired.
1. Performs customer service functions related to AR invoicing and collections of payments.
2. Prepare and make deposits, as required.
3. Process all AR transactions including invoicing, credit memos, and cash receipts.
4. Reconciles bank and credit card accounts to ensure all charges have been entered in E2. Knowledge of e-banking a plus.
5. Generate customer statements and schedule as required.
6. Assists management with various research projects and/or special projects.
7. Assists with the timely month end and yearly closing, entering Journal entries, reconciling accounts as assigned.
8. Maintain and prepare roll forward schedules for customer advance payments and employee advances accounts
9. Assists with the monthly/annual physical inventory and reconciliation and correction of any discrepancies
10. Maintains records as appropriate for government reporting
11. Oversee cycle count process and review discrepancies. Enter adjustments into ERP system as needed.
12. Oversee sales tax tables and updating as required. Review invoices to ensure that sales tax is calculated correctly
13. Run exception reports to ensure billing is processed accurately and timely
14. Performs clerical functions including but not limited to: making copies, faxing documents, filing paperwork into appropriate employee files, and assists or prepares correspondence/new employee files.
15. May perform as the backup for the Administrative Assistant position at the front desk. Answering phones and other misc. tasks and duties as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed/assigned. This individual has the responsibility & authority to carry out tasks assigned by management.
Generally, the schedule is Monday-Friday during the day; however, certain events may require flexibility to ensure no disruption in services is experienced.
Primarily works indoors in an office setting. While performing the duties of this position, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Starting Wage per hour DOE
Relocation is not offered with this position
Come join our Team! We are currently hiring for a Painter / General Production Assembly work on the manufacturing floor. Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers Job ObjectiveOperates hand tools, machining equipment and utilizing finishing material (sandpaper, etc.) to perform assembly and finishing work on […]Apply More Details General Assembly / Machine Operator
Come join our Team! We currently have several open positions doing General Production Assembly / Operator work on the manufacturing floor. Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers Job ObjectiveOperates machine tools such as lathes, drills, milling machines, boring machines, and grinders, to cut, shape, and […]Apply More Details Machine Operators and General Assembly / Full Builds / Stocks Area – Part Time and Summer Help
Come join our Team! We are now also hiring for Part Time and Temporary Summer position as well as our Full Time positions. No Experience is required for these entry level positions! We are currently hiring for team members to work as Machine Operators, Production Assembly / Full Builds and our Stock Building area on […]Apply More Details