Come join our Team! We are currently hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer l
Apply on line at our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers Tabs
Plans, directs, and coordinates and performs manufacturing processes in an industrial plant..
1. BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering and a minimum of 3 years’ experience is preferred but not required.
An Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Equivalent operating experience in a production facility in lieu of a degree will be considered.
2. Experience in the Manufacturing of machined components is preferred.
3. Experienced in 3D modeling, Solidworks and EPDM preferred.
4. Strong working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5 GD&T principals required.
5. CNC Programming and Manual Machining experience required.
6. Knowledge and experience with ISO requirements preferred.
7. Knowledge of engineering tools and procedures, such as, process simulation, project collaboration, engineering standards and documentation, etc.
8. Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
9. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
10. Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, customers, and employees.
1. Develops, coordinates, evaluates, and improves manufacturing process techniques, manufacturing methods and equipment while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
2. Develops, tests and validates new tooling and processes.
3. Coordinates with the R&D staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient and accurate production methods and processes.
4. Confer with other personnel to resolve design or operational problems
5. Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
6. Coordinates with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
7. Coordinates with the Safety Committee regarding ergonomic improvements within the facility.
8. Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
9. Coordinates with management, research and design, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
10.Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
11.Create new manufacturing work instructions as well as monitor changes to existing work instructions.
12.Operates manufacturing and machining equipment as necessary for training, process improvement and occasional production needs
Generally, the schedule is Monday-Friday during the day; however, certain events may require flexibility to ensure no disruption in services is experienced and based on the needs of the organization.
Primarily works indoors in an office/manufacturing plant setting. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. This individual has the responsibility & authority to carry out tasks assigned by management.
Relocation is not offered with this position
Come join our Team! We are currently hiring for a position doing General Production Assembly / Operator work on the manufacturing floor. Apply on line at https://proofresearch.submittable.com/submit or visit our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers Job Objective Operates machine tools such as lathes, drills, milling machines, boring machines, and grinders, to cut, […]Apply More Details CNC Machinist / Programmer
Come join our Team! We are currently hiring for a Skilled Machinist. Apply on line at our website at Proofresearch.com / About / Careers Tabs Job ObjectiveSets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic parts. Qualifications1. Associates Degree and 5+ years related experience and/or […]Apply More Details