At PROOF Research your privacy is very important to us. This Policy defines how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, will be accurate, complete and current.
- We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
At PROOF Research we are committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.
PROOF Research. Copyright 2016. All rights reserved.